Jaijiel Creative is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles I follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data I gather about you
- How I use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How I secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
I – Jaijiel Creative
Data Protection Principles
I promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. I always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. I will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. My Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. I only gather and Process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- I will do my best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- I will do my best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from my records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that I refuse your request under the Rights of Access, I will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact me.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data I gather
Information you have provided me with
This would include your e-mail address and name (if you have used the contact form) – information that is necessary for us to communicate with each other.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve your experience when viewing this website. When you use my services or look at the contents of my website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
I gather information from my trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with me. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of my partners here.
Publicly available information
I might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How I use your Personal Data
I use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide my service to you. This includes communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
I use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, I Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, I Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyse my client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
With your consent I Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to reply to contact form or email enquiries;
- for other purposes I have requested your consent for;
I Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. I reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. I will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. I save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
I might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, I will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
I will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
I do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to my trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. I share your data with:
My processing partners:
Connected third parties:
Place of processing: US
Place of processing: US
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. IP addresses are set to be anonymised. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Place of processing: US
I only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. I disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when I am legally obliged to do so. I might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How I secure your data
I do my best to keep your Personal Data safe. I use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). I use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. I monitor my systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. In addition this website has two levels of security installed, including an application firewall and sitewide malware scanning.
Even though I try my best I can not guarantee the security of information. However, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. I will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. I will do everything I reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with me, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
I do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. I do not target children with my services.
Cookies and other technologies I use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only I can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on this website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using this service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of my website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Site Owner/Data Controller
Information Commissioner’s Office
45 Melville Street
Tel: +303 123 1115
Last modification was made 30th May 2018.