A full e-commerce site for East Lothian-based artisan chocolatiers The Chocolate Tree.
The brief was to provide a high-end look and feel with full payment facilities to properly promote and sell high quality chocolate products and also to explain the chocolate industry and promote ethical trading. The company have visited, and trade directly with, cacao farmers in Peru, Ecuador and Columbia, and make bean-to-bar chocolate from their produce at the Chocolate Tree kitchen in East Lothian.
The site uses WooCommerce which provides a full compliment of facilities for online sales and record keeping, stock control etc., allowing users to register.
- Home page site overview (scrolling sections linking into site)
- Full-width image slider, slides linking into site
- Product listings, individual product details
- Secure shopping cart with credit card payment options
- Optional user accounts
- Stock control
- Travel blog
- Contact form (choose recipient/department)
- Responsive layout
Jaijiel Creative has been extremely professional and efficient in setting up our website, and also very sensitive to our specific needs as a small business. We have been given valuable support and technical advice at every stage of it’s development.